- We agree that SDI’s are the future, we would like to use software to define the inverter characteristics and control grid power.
- After realizing the potential of VFDPC (Virtual Flux Direct Power Control) in our simulations in PLECS we would like to implement the idea in real life. TAPAS board seems to be the ideal board to prototype this Idea.
- to achieve Robust and Fast Control of Active and Reactive Power fed to the grid.
- To implement VFDPC using direct power control.
- Minimizing harmonics by using flux instead of voltage.
- Generating PWM for switching IGBT without using any modulator.
- Control of power for weak grids.
- To create a User Interface using Raspberry PI which is integrated in TAPAS board.
- Display of Values: Active Power, Reactive Power, Voltage and current.
- To use this interface to control the required parameters
- To make the input simple so that even a Lay Man can use it
- Solar Panel/DC Source to represent the power generation/Input. Connected to the Tapas Board as Source.
- HMI to display the parameters and to accept the input by the user.
How will we Implement our Idea?
- By the using the TAPAS board we will connect our source voltage to the inverter.
- We would like to regulate the parameters by implementing our technique in the TAPAS board
- We would also like to connect different loads to act as grid in our project for which we would be needing another TAPAS board.
Group Members: Engr. Bassam Riaz, Engr. Muhammad Zeeshan Qureshi, Engr. Ehsan Nadeem Khan
We are currently enrolled in Masters of Electrical engineering in Germany